2.2.11

RainCity Love

I leave tomorrow morning at 10:30 am for Guyana! I have said my farewells to all of my lovelies, and am now counting down the hours. I am anxious as well as thrilled to begin chapter one of my South American adventure.

I want to make a short reflection of the best city in the world I call home:

favourite places and spaces:

Sipping coffee on Granville Island's boardwalk watching the seagulls and water taxis in False Creek
 
Jumping into puddles under pounding rain droplets with my red hunter boots

Buying wool to make knitting projects from Vancouver stores Urban Yarns on Tenth and Three Bags Full on Main Street.

On those rare sunny January days, the city becomes alive with energy. I love biking down on the Cypress St bike route to 4th, or going for a walk along Jericho Beach
Ross on my sister's bike, what a trooper!


Meeting friends at Faubourg in Kerrisdale for chocolate croissants and tea (or hot chocolate?)

Going on short walks with sisters on rare snowy days



Taking the Sea Bus over to North Vancouver (I actually love this!)

Biking along the Arbutus Railway Corridor

Seeing all of my lovely friends and family every day! I'll miss you xoxo


I'm an ultimate tree hugger! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment